Asan Service Warranty Policy
1. The defective unit along with the sales invoice must be brought or sent to the Authorized Service Centre, during normal working hours, by end customer at his own expense or by using Asan Logistics service.
2. This Warranty does not cover any defect arising due to misuse of the unit, humidity or liquid ingress, or external or internal breakage, or scratching or normal wear and tear, Electrical hazards due to connecting to high voltage and wrong power supply will not be covered nor treated under Warranty.
3. The Warranty shall be void if the units were altered or repaired, or if modifications were made to Software or Hardware by a party other than Authorized Service Center, or the serial number is deleted, or warranty seal on the unit is broken.
4. Damages caused to the unit, by accidents, lightning or any other force majeure will not be covered by this Warranty.
5. Under no circumstances or conditions shall the Warranty exceed the value of the purchased unit; and the Warranty does not cover any indirect and/or consequential damages or losses in whatever type or form they were.
6. Warranty is void if a defect arises as a result of any failure to follow instructions either in the manual or product specifications.
7. With all the above policies, subjected manufacturers warranty policies would also be applied.